Day 01 – Porto Alegre
Arrival in Porto Alegre and departure for a city tour, visiting the neighborhood of Moinhos de Vento. Check in and acommodation at your hotel. Barbecue dinner. Overnight.
Day 02 – Porto Alegre/Bento Gonçalves
Breakfast at the hotel. Departure for Bento Gonçalves to visit the wine region followed by lunch. In afternoon visit the wine-growing called Vinhos da Montanha followed by dinner. Overnight.
Day 03 – Bento Gonçalves/Garibaldi
Breakfast at the hotel. Departure to Garibaldi, know as the Brazilian capital of sparkling wine. Lunch followed by visit of Wine Valley. Dinner and overnight.
Day 04 – Garibaldi/Gramado & Canela
Breakfast at the hotel. Departure to Gramado & Canela, both very charming neightborhoods of the Mountain Range region, with stop for lunch. Dinner and overnight.
Day 05 – Gramado & Canela
Breakfast at the hotel. Day free to enjoy the region. Lunch and dinner included. Overnight.
Day 06 – Gramado & Canela/Porto Alegre
Breakfast at the hotel. Check out and transfer to Porto Alegre airport with stop for lunch.
- Accomodation in the hotel chosen with breakfast
- Transfers and tours
- Entrance tickets
- Guide assistance during tours
- Meals only when mentioned
- Air tickets and taxes
- Beverages during meals
- Personal or extra expenses
- Anything not mentioned in the program
- Services in private basis with air conditioning transportation
- The specific pick up time for each tour will be determined upon reservation
- The itinerary of the tours can vary according to weather conditions or due to safety reasons
- Cancellation, payment and children policies will be confirmed upon reservation request
- Please check the description of the tours in our website. DESTINATIONS > (CHOOSE THE CITY) > SERVICES